GOULBURN GOLF CLUB
Goulburn Golf Club is one of the oldest established golf clubs in New South Wales, with a history extending back to 1898. The Par 71 Championship course is one of the premier golf courses in the Southern Tablelands. The club is currently seeking a head greenkeeper with responsibility for ensuring the maintenance and upkeep of the golf course so that it meets the expectations of members, guests & visitors.
HEAD GREENKEEPER POSITION
BACKGROUND: The successful candidate needs experience in all aspects of golf course maintenance, they need to be highly motivated, have a strong work ethic with a good eye for detail and work well in a team environment. The role is permanent and full-time.
DUTIES AND REQUIREMENTS OF THIS POSITION:
• Maintain a professional and welcoming approach at all times when dealing with members, guests & visitors
• Appropriate qualifications in turf management
• Carry out effective turf maintenance through the establishment of schedules and programmes of annual, monthly, weekly and daily maintenance, which maximise efficiency at the course
• Ensure the course is prepared for play including marking hazards, grounds for repair and ensuring tee markers, bunkers, golf equipment and general green maintenance is carried out
• Oversee and manage the preparation of machines for use
• Experience in the operation and maintenance of irrigation systems
• Experience in the application of chemicals and fertilisers with an accredited chemical license
• Sound knowledge of WH&S requirements.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your application, comprising of a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close Friday, 16th October 2020