Located just a short walk from the centre of town, the Clubhouse is a contemporary building overlooking the picturesque fairways of the Course. The Clubhouse houses a wide range of facilities and services including: Pro Shop, Members change rooms and lockers, licensed bar, TAB facilities, bistro, gaming room, carts for hire and is open 6 days a week.
You don’t need to be a golfer to enjoy the warm hospitality and comfortable surrounds of the Goulburn Golf Clubhouse. We welcome the general public to enjoy a refreshing cool drink, or casual dining experience in a friendly club atmosphere.
- The clubhouse verandah has panoramic views over the course and is the prefect spot to enjoy a quiet drink or meal.
- We’re an access-friendly facility. Our bar and bistro are located on the first floor of the building, for the convenience of elderly or disabled guests we have an electronic chair lift located near the steps to the clubhouse.
- Our Pro Shop stocks quality golf products and accessories at comparative prices with expert advice from our helpful staff.
- We are fully licensed with a selection of: draught and bottled beers, fine wines, alcoholic beverages and an extensive range of soft drinks.
- Known for its great food at affordable prices, the Bistro is a favourite dining option for members, locals and visitors.